Green House Gas Control
The Greenhouse Gas Reporting Rule for the oil and natural gas industry (Subpart W) brings particular compliance demands. The rule requires reporting of greenhouse gas (GHG) data and other relevant information from large sources and suppliers in the United States.
TEAM offers Green House Gas Control methods to comply with the Subpart W rule. We were one of the first contactors to offer Optical Gas Imaging for leak detection, using the revolutionary FLIR GasFindIR™ camera. As an additional innovation, TEAM offers the capability to provide direct measurement of methane emissions for leaks from compressor seals and vents using a variety of methods, including Bacharach Hi-Flow® Sampler, VPAC II acoustic leak detector, hot wire anemometer and GASFindIR gas leak detector. We also provide emission reports of the testing results in standard cubic feet per hour (scfh) adjusted for annual weather conditions.
TEAM can help your company:
- Utilize the leading leak detection software and hardware to collect inventory and inspection data
- Identify leaks in all weather, light and heat conditions
- Provide direct measurement of methane emissions
- Produce emission reports of the testing results in standard cubic feet per hour (scfh) adjusted for annual weather conditions.
- Provide cost-effective solutions