Ideally suited for large equipment measurements, laser trackers are portable contact coordinate measurement machines that can be used indoors or outside. TEAM’s laser tracking services provide large-scale 3D measurement technology to our clients for building and/or adjusting equipment or products with dimensional integrity.
The equipment our technicians use are high-performance, high-value laser trackers, which allow users to maximize productivity and reduce inspection cycle times by 50% to 75%. They have the capability for real-time feedback of 3D spatial positioning which makes it ideal for alignment operations.
LASER TRACKING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- New construction precision layout
- Roll alignment
- Turbine inspections
- Industrial inspections/surveys
- Machining assistance
- Precision layout
- Vibration/settlement monitoring
- Routine maintenance
- Reverse engineering
- Precision tool calibration
- Dimensional verification
Through the use of software and the power of coordinate geometry, coordinate systems can be placed at any location and be represented in a multitude of outputs. In addition, the technology aligns with advanced software to fit measured points into numerous 3D entities such as planes, cylinders, spheres, cones, circles, and even 3D CAD data. Actual measurements (x, y, z coordinates) are then compared against nominal data provided from cad models or drawings.
TEAM can help your company:
- Reduce downtime with on-site readings that are three times faster than traditional methods
- Enable error-free 360° inspection of volumes up to 200’
- Achieve 0.001” repeatable accuracy regardless of an object’s geometry, size, or axis of rotation
- Ensure cost savings, thorough data capture, and simplified reporting